Pete is back!
The tumbleweeds have been swept, the cobwebs blown and the windows thrown open cos Pete is back with a new album.

If you want to pop by for a chinwag about Pete and his music, join us here on the sofa for a blether....

Pete on TV

Discuss Pete's tours and gigs
Petemurrayitis
Sweet Devotion

Re: Pete on TV

#11 Post by Petemurrayitis » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:21 am

Don't get me wrong...nothing wrong with bare feet...I'm all for bare feet...but his lastest pic is in his hotel room...i'd have bare feet too!! :lol: :lol: As for Nathans "Camel Toe" they were the first thing I noticed..and I think they make him very individual..My hubby only wears them surfing!! :lol: :lol: I guess it's a bit like wearing pj's down the street, he wears his booties!! :lol: :lol:

Amba
Sweet Devotion

#12 Post by Amba » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:29 am

For anyone who missed it, it's been uploaded by Ch9! Today Show/Videos ;)
And as I write this Pete's bare feet are poking out from the bottom of this forum's screen :lol:

Petemurrayitis
Sweet Devotion

#13 Post by Petemurrayitis » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:40 am

Alison d
Sweet Devotion

#14 Post by Alison d » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:06 am

Haha,Maybe Pete is Kd Langs secret brother,as she often used to not wear shoes :lol:
Yes loved the sleeveless shirt.Was good to see them all.Did anyone notice the little balls up right at the end :lol: must have been a late night.
Then Pete played,"Free"just on his own on the morning show,very good guitar.Sonia Kluger couldnt keep her dirty mits off him :o :o :o :lol:

Lisa
Sweet Devotion

#15 Post by Lisa » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:19 pm

I went to the website but couldn't see anything. I'll keep my eye out for youtube. There is a nice live performance of Hurricane on youtube from Sunrise on Australia Day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9t24G7x8m8.

Alison d
Sweet Devotion

#16 Post by Alison d » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:28 am

Possibly Pete's most famous barefeet shot was on the cover of Feeler 8-) How dirty his feet must have gotten walking down that city street :lol:

Amba
Sweet Devotion

#17 Post by Amba » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:42 am

They feature in many of his older clips too. He wore nice khaki desert boots when I last saw him play ;)

Lisa
Sweet Devotion

#18 Post by Lisa » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:45 am

Managed to watch it OK :D . I didn't notice any balls up - I'll just have to watch again...

In regard to Pete not wearing anything on his feet, at one of the gigs we went to, he started off with trainers but took them off on stage as he said something about not having so much feeling in his feet when he pressed the pedal of that beat box thing he sits on - so maybe a practical purpose too :) .

Alison d
Sweet Devotion

#19 Post by Alison d » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:52 am

Lisa wrote:Managed to watch it OK :D . I didn't notice any balls up - I'll just have to watch again...

In regard to Pete not wearing anything on his feet, at one of the gigs we went to, he started off with trainers but took them off on stage as he said something about not having so much feeling in his feet when he pressed the pedal of that beat box thing he sits on - so maybe a practical purpose too :) .
Hi Lisa,its right at the very end,the 3 of them all stopped playing on the same beat and Nathan kept going on the slide guitar and they all looked over at him.That was on the channel 9 today performance.Then later that night on channel 10 the 4 of them did the same song,and they all ended on the same beat and Nathan smiled and punched his arm up in the air......as if to say,i did it that time :!: :!: :!:

Amba
Sweet Devotion

#20 Post by Amba » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:18 pm

Haha when you say 'It must have been a late night" Alison, it reminds me of when I was talking to Nathan after the Corner show. I commented that I was guessing they would have a quiet night as they all had to fly to Adelaide the next day and rehearse for Pete's huge performance with the Adelaide orchestra. Nathan indicated that wasn't necessarily the case as upcoming shows certainly hadn't stopped them from "playing up" (his words) the night before in the past!! :lol: :lol: