Pete is back!
The tumbleweeds have been swept, the cobwebs blown and the windows thrown open cos Pete is back with a new album.

If you want to pop by for a chinwag about Pete and his music, join us here on the sofa for a blether....

What song are you listening to?

All off topic chit chat
murfinator
Sweet Devotion

What song are you listening to?

#1 Post by murfinator » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:43 am

Thought I might add some fluffy topics while in between Pete news

Life is Beautiful - Vega 4

murfinator
Sweet Devotion

Re: What song are you listening to?

#2 Post by murfinator » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:28 am

Falling - Jon McLaughlin

Petemurrayitis
Sweet Devotion

#3 Post by Petemurrayitis » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:37 am

Still Pete Murray!! Lol..he gets me through a stressful day working in the family business!! By mid morning, Pete is playing most days!! Lol.. With a bit of Harry Hookey and Nathan Kaye in between. :)

Petemurrayitis
Sweet Devotion

#4 Post by Petemurrayitis » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:32 am

Oh and can't forget a bit if Zac Brown band, Blake Shellton, Peirce Brothers and Ash Grundwald too.. :)
Saw Ash last month on the island. The Peirce brothers were supporting him and also vinnie La Duce ( who is in the longtime vid clip) with Pete and Ash. Was awesome.. Got there at 8 and ash didn't come on til 11.30! My feet were done by 12.30 so didn't see the end of the show so missed him sing longtime :(

murfinator
Sweet Devotion

#5 Post by murfinator » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:51 am

Ok wow, you put in a lot more detail than I expected haha. Good on ya! I just meant right now. But i've been listening to a lot of Newton Faulkner lately, he;s pretty awesome! He just recently finished recording his newest album and streamed the whole process live. It was really cool to watch! It went for about 5 weeks and they had competitions and special guests to make it interesting!

Lisa
Sweet Devotion

#6 Post by Lisa » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:56 pm

On my ipod I'm listening on repeat to the new CD by The Temperance Movement http://www.thetemperancemovement.com/. It was released last week. I'm really enjoying it so bought a couple of tickets to see them play in London in November.