Pete is back!
The tumbleweeds have been swept, the cobwebs blown and the windows thrown open cos Pete is back with a new album.

If you want to pop by for a chinwag about Pete and his music, join us here on the sofa for a blether....

NRL Footy Show TONIGHT

News and updates
Alison d
Sweet Devotion

Re: NRL Footy Show TONIGHT

#11 Post by Alison d » Sat May 04, 2013 12:09 am

Lisa,
Hope it comes on the website for you.The young girl,her name is Bernie and she filled in for Nathan a few times during the tour when he was sick,as she does the beatbox type stuff that Nathan does.
Yes Pete's cut the same style just shorter.Very nice :D

Amba
Sweet Devotion

#12 Post by Amba » Sat May 04, 2013 5:54 am

Alison I honestly didn't know who Fatty was as we don't really have much rugby down here, except for Storm, we are hugely into AFL as you probably know :) I didn't even know he was such a famous player. Sorry if I offended you :( I still don't remember him introducing the other guys on our version down here, but given the time, plus I'd had a huge few days working in Brissy,....anything's possible :lol: I thought that the shots of Pete, so close, were really good and as I said before....lovin the haircut....shorter on the sides than usual I think! There was one shot that REALLY captured his gorgeous eyes. My friend who came to see him with me during this tour, had never seen him live, and couldn't get over how beautiful and penetrating they are!! :)
Last edited by Amba on Sat May 04, 2013 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amba
Sweet Devotion

#13 Post by Amba » Sat May 04, 2013 5:56 am

Btw Alison, Are seeing Pete in Coffs next week?? :)

Alison d
Sweet Devotion

#14 Post by Alison d » Sat May 04, 2013 6:48 am

Its all good Amba,you didn't offend me.As you had written,who was fatty? in a previous post,thought I would just fill you in.I didnt really even give him true credit...as he also captained Australia and coached QLD State of Origin to a victory series back in the 90's.He's a real cheeky bugger too :lol:I know you wouldn't know those things being AFL fan and all.My brother loved the Swans,and flew down for the 2005 Grandfinal and he got to meet the team and Paul Roos,who was his hero :D His favourite footy show was the AFL one.
Gee you go a long way to work too.I thought you were up there on hols :oops: ,but lucky you did get back in time to see Pete on TV :D
I agree about Pete's eyes and hair,yes very true.
Yes I will be going to the coffs show...how about you?Might be your last chance for a while.

Amba
Sweet Devotion

#15 Post by Amba » Sat May 04, 2013 7:04 am

Your brother sounds like he lived life to the fullest which is great . You must really miss him. No won't be at Coffs it's pretty hard to get to from here :( But will experience it vicariously through your posts I'm sure! ;) Lucky you!! You must try for that dinner with his group in town again! :D If you do get to talk to Pete or Nathan, tell them about this forum....amongst all the other things you would like to say!!! ;) ;) :lol:

Alison d
Sweet Devotion

#16 Post by Alison d » Sat May 04, 2013 9:54 am

My brother Paul,lived life more than anyone I know,and I still cry sometimes when I miss him :cry:
Too bad you cant come :( ,but you are right,I will write about what I experience on here..........wish some things could happen that I couldnt write about on here ;) :lol:
Chances of me having a meal with them are pretty slim,but its good to daydream about such things. ;) :lol:
Im getting excited :D