Pete is back!
The tumbleweeds have been swept, the cobwebs blown and the windows thrown open cos Pete is back with a new album.

If you want to pop by for a chinwag about Pete and his music, join us here on the sofa for a blether....

Pete Look A Likes!!

Discuss Pete the person
Petemurrayitis
Sweet Devotion

Re: Pete Look A Likes!!

#11 Post by Petemurrayitis » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:33 am

I'm not sure Amba if he played rugby... But you should have seen him tonight... In a suit with the thin black tie... Just like Pete in Always a winner.... Wow AMAZING.. :lol: :lol: I just wanted him to take the suit jacket off... I'm such a sucker for that look.... Mmmmm :lol: :lol:

Amba
Sweet Devotion

#12 Post by Amba » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:17 am

But if u liked the jacket so much why did u want him to take it off? ;) :lol:
I know exactly what you mean!! When Pete burst back on the scene dressed like that in his new clip and with his new hairstyle I truly thought I'd died and gone to heaven!!! 8-) 8-)

Petemurrayitis
Sweet Devotion

#13 Post by Petemurrayitis » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:30 pm

What a way to wake up... Denham on the Today show!! Yep Amba always a winner my fav vid clip... So many hot things in that clip, car, Pia, her dress, bonds singlets... :lol: :lol: ;)
Attachments
image.jpg
Denham and Pete in the suit!!

Alison d
Sweet Devotion

#14 Post by Alison d » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:20 am

Petemurrayitis...you crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amba
Sweet Devotion

#15 Post by Amba » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:33 am

OMG....that pic of Pete puts me straight onto a "Silver Cloud"!!!....those eyes....."Just get to me"......but in a good way! ;) :lol:

Petemurrayitis
Sweet Devotion

#16 Post by Petemurrayitis » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:49 am

Lol Amba and Alison.. One bit of criticism I have about the vid is the KISS!! With lips like those I wouldn't be going in half heatedly and kiss him on the cheek... Sorry Pia..but that was a really bad kiss!! Got the chance take it my girl!! Lol :lol: and I'd be groping the guns at the same time :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe at our Thai superhero dinner party we can play a game of spin the bottle!! :shock:

Alison d
Sweet Devotion

#17 Post by Alison d » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:43 am

Oh Petemurrayitis,you are cracking me up again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I could never just have one kiss with him.It would be forever or nothing for me :o

murfinator
Sweet Devotion

#18 Post by murfinator » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:07 pm

Wow love this thread!

I've got a friend of a friend who reminds me of Pete! He's so hot and his voice sounds a bit like him too. I don't have a photo of him tho sadly haha. But he's amazing! ha!

Alison d
Sweet Devotion

#19 Post by Alison d » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Too bad you cant find it Murfinator :D

Petemurrayitis
Sweet Devotion

#20 Post by Petemurrayitis » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:46 am

:lol: Alison.. That's why women like Pia need to take one for the team... Only a selected few get to go close to his prized possessions... I'm sure he's pashed a lot of girls... In their dreams!! :lol: :lol: I'm not going to lie, I have done a better ending to always a winner several times!! :shock: :lol: :lol: and let me just say it is an award winning performance!! 8-) :lol: :lol: even if I do say so myself!! Guess he will never know!! :lol: :lol: I might bring it out at the dinner party!! Lol

Murfinator... Keep on the job... Would love to see a pic of your Pete Look alike. :D