Pete is back!
The tumbleweeds have been swept, the cobwebs blown and the windows thrown open cos Pete is back with a new album.

If you want to pop by for a chinwag about Pete and his music, join us here on the sofa for a blether....

Favourite Pete lyrics?

Talk about songs, lyrics, and albums
Petemurrayitis
Sweet Devotion

Re: Favourite Pete lyrics?

#21 Post by Petemurrayitis » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:17 am

:lol: Lol... You guys are funny... I don't find sugar to be romantic .... Am I weird?? I do like the lyrics but what I love most about Pete's songs is the melody/beats/instruments that go with the lyrics.. There is no better turn on than a great song up loud that has awesome beats to it... Followed by lyrics... Some examples always a winner, free, Broken, Led, lines, saving grace, sugar just to name a few.. I'd happily give up diamonds for a good dance to some great beats but like Amba.... I wouldn't say no to both!! Lol :lol: :lol:

Lisa
Sweet Devotion

Re: Favourite Pete lyrics?

#22 Post by Lisa » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Amba wrote:Um... how about a song written specially for you and then the promise of eternal love with a diamond! I wouldn't say no!!! :lol: :lol:
I think I could force myself :D
Petemurrayitis wrote: I do like the lyrics but what I love most about Pete's songs is the melody/beats/instruments that go with the lyrics..
Yes I'm the same. I like a catchy hook :).