Pete is back!
The tumbleweeds have been swept, the cobwebs blown and the windows thrown open cos Pete is back with a new album.

If you want to pop by for a chinwag about Pete and his music, join us here on the sofa for a blether....

Random Pete Moments

Talk about songs, lyrics, and albums
Lisa
Sweet Devotion

Re: Random Pete Moments

#21 Post by Lisa » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Amba, you've got me intrigued too :).

Amba
Sweet Devotion

#22 Post by Amba » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:57 am

It's about a troubled young man.....hence Pete walking up the street after a big night out carrying his shoes and ruffling his hair :lol: :lol: Melina Marchetta, the author, is one of Australia's bright young authors who particularly appeals to teenager readers. Her novel, 'Looking for Alibrandi' was made into a successful movie. :)

Alison d
Sweet Devotion

#23 Post by Alison d » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:38 pm

I've been the same after some big nights myself :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lisa
Sweet Devotion

#24 Post by Lisa » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Wearing my green opportunity t-shirt to do the gardening today - it is well worn and past its best so is now only fit for scruffy stuff :( .

Alison d
Sweet Devotion

#25 Post by Alison d » Wed May 01, 2013 12:47 am

Lisa,alot of my old Pete T shirts have lost their shape and faded, :( so i know what you mean.My oldest one,10 years old,I got Mum to repair for me last week.Its still kept its shape :D .At a preview gig in June 2011 at Newtown in Sydney before BSB was put out ,Pete even commented to me about how old my T shirt was :lol: I wear them like a badge of honour,just so proud of him :D

Lisa
Sweet Devotion

#26 Post by Lisa » Thu May 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Alison you've done well still being able to wear a 10 year-old Pete t-shirt :P . Nice that Pete noticed it! :D . I really like the Opportunity one as it was a nice wearable colour with the flower motif and lyric on the front. I wished I had taken better care of it as now it has shrunk in length so not suitable for wearing in public anymore :(.

Alison d
Sweet Devotion

#27 Post by Alison d » Fri May 03, 2013 12:01 am

Yeah disappointing :( not to be able to wear out anymore.The opportunity one you speak of was still selling from Petes website last I checked.Maybe you could get a new one :?: :?: :D

Amba
Sweet Devotion

#28 Post by Amba » Fri May 03, 2013 10:32 am

True confessions girls....who bought a pair of Pete undies???? :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: I remember Rove giving him heaps for having them in his merch!! :lol: :lol:

murfinator
Sweet Devotion

#29 Post by murfinator » Fri May 03, 2013 12:17 pm

haha I think one of my friends got those. I've got a green shirt from the See the Sun tour in 2005 and then a brown one from the Opportunity tour in 2006. Definitely cannot fit into the green one anymore haha!

Alison d
Sweet Devotion

#30 Post by Alison d » Fri May 03, 2013 12:52 pm

I admit t owning 3 pairs of Pete undies.The pink and black ones in particular, are the most comfortable undies ive ever worn :oops: ......and not just cause Pete is on the front of them :lol:
A while ago there was as special on the website and I was ordering heaps more pairs cause how cheap they were,only to realise the postage was $30 so I cancelled the order :x .....its the principle,the cost of the postage took away the discount made,so wasnt worth it.........but really still would have been.Cause what price to you put on having your nice bits comfortable :D :o