Pete is back!
The tumbleweeds have been swept, the cobwebs blown and the windows thrown open cos Pete is back with a new album.

If you want to pop by for a chinwag about Pete and his music, join us here on the sofa for a blether....

Random Pete Moments

Talk about songs, lyrics, and albums
Lisa
Sweet Devotion

Re: Random Pete Moments

#31 Post by Lisa » Fri May 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Alison d wrote:Yeah disappointing :( not to be able to wear out anymore.The opportunity one you speak of was still selling from Petes website last I checked.Maybe you could get a new one :?: :?: :D
I've just checked and it's not on there anymore. I liked the look of the silver cloud one - I haven't seen that for sale at any of the Uk gigs but that is sold out too :( . I have the red birds one, the white walking one and a yellow crest one so I don't think I'll get too many withdrawal symptoms :).
Amba wrote:True confessions girls....who bought a pair of Pete undies???? :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: I remember Rove giving him heaps for having them in his merch!! :lol: :lol:
No Amba :( I missed out there :lol: . I can't remember seeing them for sale in the UK.

Alison d
Sweet Devotion

#32 Post by Alison d » Sat May 04, 2013 1:09 am

Too bad coudn't get them anymore Lisa,but good you got the others still :D

Alison d
Sweet Devotion

#33 Post by Alison d » Wed May 22, 2013 7:17 am

So.....I'm at the local cafe last week,enjoying the Sun,just across from the beach,chatting away,as always :lol: when the waitress points to my Pete Murray T shirt and says,'I have that exact one,from about 7 years ago!!!!!!'..........She then went on to say how she was about 13 yo and her parents had taken her to a winery down the south coast for the day to see Pete.(See the Sun Tour)
That was amazing because we were both there on the same day, as I said to her ,what winery it was and the date,and the dates from the tour were on the back of the shirt and the places, and my memory was right.
She then went on to say how she missed :( Petes recent show at Bateau bay,and she would have liked to have seen him now she's over 18 without her parents :roll:
So......always on the job for Pete,I suggested she subscribe on his website to the mailing list ,so she doesnt miss the next time he comes to town.
Always good to meet another fan :D
Only other fans can understand how we feel :D

Lisa
Sweet Devotion

#34 Post by Lisa » Thu May 23, 2013 1:06 pm

Alison d wrote:So.....I'm at the local cafe last week,enjoying the Sun,just across from the beach
I am jealous already.... :P
I would like to see Pete in a winery :). We have a vineyard in our village with a natural amphitheatre (grass hump) by a lake ummm I'm now day dreaming about Pete performing there one summer evening.

murfinator
Sweet Devotion

#35 Post by murfinator » Fri May 24, 2013 9:13 am

Pete's episode of Spicks & Specks is on now :D

Petemurrayitis
Sweet Devotion

#36 Post by Petemurrayitis » Fri May 24, 2013 10:21 am

Dam missed it... We normally watch it too... Grrr... Lol