Pete is back!
The tumbleweeds have been swept, the cobwebs blown and the windows thrown open cos Pete is back with a new album.

If you want to pop by for a chinwag about Pete and his music, join us here on the sofa for a blether....

Radio Apperances 2013

Pete's videos, photos, and mp3s
Petemurrayitis
Sweet Devotion

Radio Apperances 2013

#1 Post by Petemurrayitis » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:29 am

Here is the link for his interview with Fiveaa radio back in Adelaide whilst on tour...enjoy :D :D

http://www.fiveaa.com.au/video_hurrican ... ray_116171

http://www.fiveaa.com.au/video_free-pete-murray_116170

Alison d
Sweet Devotion

Re: Radio Apperances 2013

#2 Post by Alison d » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:00 am

Thanks for those links :D

Lisa
Sweet Devotion

#3 Post by Lisa » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:54 pm

Thanks Petemurrayitus :).

Petemurrayitis
Sweet Devotion

#4 Post by Petemurrayitis » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:39 pm

Alison, I sent you pm on fb re radio comp... Trip to Byron to have BBQ with yours truly!! Was only for NSW residents!! It was drawn 19th April :( you would have loved it :(

Alison d
Sweet Devotion

#5 Post by Alison d » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:29 am

OHHHH NOOO, :cry: I didnt get your message,how long ago did you send it?I would have gone for sure,If I had won.
A bbq with Pete :!: :!: I could have finally been able to have a decent conversation with him instead of people listening in all around.
Guess I will never get the opportunity to be able to say all the things I want....trapped inside me forever :cry:
And to think I broke up with my BF and became single last week...could have even danced under the moonlight together...while the steaks were cooking ;) ;) :D
Last edited by Alison d on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amba
Sweet Devotion

#6 Post by Amba » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:32 am

It was for interstate peeps too....2 plane tickets and accommodation! :D Just checked my email....nothing!! :x :x :x
I would have loved a BBQ at Pete's place. Would have asked him to visit the new Muzzboard....amongst other things! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Alison d
Sweet Devotion

#7 Post by Alison d » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:35 am

Looks like we weren't...........,'always a winner' :lol: Sorry i know a bit corny ;)

Petemurrayitis
Sweet Devotion

#8 Post by Petemurrayitis » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:01 am

:cry: sorry to hear about your break up.. A BBQ would have definitely been what you needed.. Oh and the dance under the stars!! I entered but I must have miss read the conditions.. This is Triple M comp Amba?? Looks like we just have to hope for that Thai dinner for 6!! Lol I'm sure who ever won the prize is riding on a "silver cloud" right now... That's corny.... Hehehe..

Alison d
Sweet Devotion

#9 Post by Alison d » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:52 pm

Thanks Petemurrayitis,i'm ok.The future none of us know for sure.....,just taking each day as it comes at the moment.
A BBQ would have been nice though,I agree. ;) and some dancing and midnight skinnydipping in the ocean even better :lol: :lol: :lol: See I'm feeling better already ;)
A friend had told me abou the triple M comp,but Ive hardly been listening to radio this year.Thought I would just listen to my Ipod in the car this year.So I went cold turkey from radio in january :o
But I turned on mmm for one day to see if i could hear about the comp,but not a thing.So I presumed it had finished.Hope it goes to someone who would have had as much fun as me :)

Lisa
Sweet Devotion

#10 Post by Lisa » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:15 pm

Petemurrayitis wrote:Alison, I sent you pm on fb re radio comp... Trip to Byron to have BBQ with yours truly!! Was only for NSW residents!! It was drawn 19th April :( you would have loved it :(
Wow how generous of him 8-) . What did you have to do to enter??
Alison d wrote:OHHHH NOOO, :cry: I didnt get your message,how long ago did you send it?I would have gone for sure,If I had won.
A bbq with Pete :!: :!: I could have finally been able to have a decent conversation with him instead of people listening in all around.
Guess I will never get the opportunity to be able to say all the things I want....trapped inside me forever :cry:
And to think I broke up with my BF and became single last week...could have even danced under the moonlight together...while the steaks were cooking ;) ;) :D
You will have to hope that Pete does a crowdfunding project for his next album and that one of the items you can bid on is some skinny dipping with Pete :o :).
So sorry to hear that you broke up with your BF :( .